Enjoy the benefits of living out in nature but still close to the city. This modern, cute apartment is perfect for someone who wants to live surrounded by nature and woods. Only $690 per month.
Stable, corral and/or pasture available for horses for an additional boarding fee.
Private ranch apartment offers:
– modern, 1-bedroom apartment
– modern appliances
– sky lights in kitchen, bedroom and living room
– large kitchen with big eating area
– laundry facilities in apartment
– light and airy living room with high ceilings
– alcoves under skylights in living room and bedroom make great nooks for reading/studying/work
– second story apartment with private entrance
– lots of storage space
– indoor parking
– easy access to I-70 and K-4 Highway for easy commutes.
– fishing pond
– private walking trials
– Mission Creek trial
– Swim, fish, hike or paddle after work and weekends
Enjoy views over walnut-oak grove, large pond, wildlife area: bobcats, red foxes, bald eagles, barred owls, pileated woodpeckers make for great nature watching. Hike nature trails across tallgrass prairie, through the woods, down to Mission Creek or the Pond.
Horse pasture available to rent. Enjoy biking on scenic K-4, stop at Dover’s Somerset Cafe for the best homemade pie made in America. Unique housing for the individual looking for a cozy home surrounded by nature. No pets allowed.
Available Oct 15, 2017.
Please call Mike at 785-770-5107. This is the preferred contact method please.
To see more photos, go to: