Hunting Land For Lease in Kansas
Hunting Land For Lease Near Topeka Kansas
Crooked Post Ranch has lots of hunting land for lease near the Dover and Topeka, Kansas area. Hunting includes turkey hunting, quail hunting, deer hunting, duck hunting, and fishing. Our hunting land lease options include year-around, seasonal, and by the week. In other words, hunting leases can be exclusive if you prefer, or they can be for a single hunt.
All hunting land has tall grass prairie with riparian woods, streams, springs, ponds and seeps. Blinds, feeders, and tree stands are allowed. All legal hunting seasons are available for lease. Overnight camping is allowed. Number of persons is negotiable.
This great wildlife hunting land is close to Topeka, near Dover and Eskridge. Conveniently located to the towns but still secluded with lots of wildlife. It is in the heart of beautiful Mission Valley and on the eastern border of the Flint Hills.
- Belle Spring: 160 acres for deer hunting and turkey hunting. (RENTED)
- Mission Creek: 150 acres for deer and turkey hunting. (RENTED)
- Juniper Spring: 160 acres for deer hunting and turkey hunting. (RENTED)
- Wakarusa Headwaters: 60 acres, for bow hunting only.
- Vulture Roost: 300 acres for deer hunting and turkey hunting. (RENTED)
- Stagecoach Springs: 210 acres for wild turkey hunting and deer hunting. (RENTED)
- High Meadow: 60 acres for deer and turkey hunting. (RENTED)
- McComb Homestead: 160 acres for deer hunting, wild turkey hunting, and waterfowl hunting.
- South Ravine: 50 acres for quail hunting, deer hunting, turkey hunting and quail. (RENTED)
- Lost Pasture: 80 acres for deer and turkey hunting. (RENTED)
Contact us today to find out more about our hunting lands.